Sunday, February 5, 2023

February 5, 2023 Lunch - Beef Stew Snack - Chirashi Dinner - Sautéed pork chop with rice, sautéed Zucchini with tomato and fruit cocktail

February 5, 2023 Lunch - Beef Stew  Snack - Chirashi  Dinner - Sautéed pork chop with rice, sautéed Zucchini with tomato and fruit cocktail h

My appetite returned today with a slight increase in activity.  


I did two circumnavigations of the corridors enclosing the inner courtyard with Suzette, sat in a chair for about two hours and made my way to the bathroom this morning.


I ate the usual breakfast, a small bowl of oatmeal (of which I have become fond)’ two slices of toast, and a pile of scrambled eggs with cheese.


Then at noon I ate the beef stew and a small bowl of cole slaw.


Then Suzette arrived around 1:00 and we walked and sat outside in the sunlight and warm 62 degree weather and went through my mail.


Then we did one more loop and I sat on the edge of the bed and we ate the leftover sashimi and sushi rice from the two Chirashi Willy brought yesterday from Azuma.


Here are pictures of Willy and the Chirashi yesterday. Chirashi is raw fish on a layer of sushi rice.




I then lay back down and we watched “Two Weeks Notice”, a 2002 romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock and Huge Grant.


At 5:00 Suzette left and I ate dinner of a sautéed Pork chop, Sautéed Zucchini slices with cubed  tomato and rice, and a small cup of fruit salad.  Having just eaten the sushi rice I did not eat the rice, but enjoyed cubes of canned fruit with slices of pork.


I then watched 60/Minutes and the PBS Sunday night shows but dozed during Miss Scarlett.


This is starting to feel like a return to normalcy.  I even wanted to look for the chocolate bar Willy had brought for a while.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment