Monday, July 4, 2022

July 4, 2022 Brunch - Toasted Bagel slices with Lax and Ham and cheese. Dinner - BBQ Pork Ribs with Roasted Potatoes and Steamed String Beans

July 4, 2022 Brunch - Toasted Bagel slices with Lax and Ham and cheese. Dinner - BBQ Pork Ribs with Roasted Potatoes and Steamed String Beans


Today Suzette and I worked most of the day.


She hosted the July 4th Celebration at the Center for Ageless Living until 2:30 to 3:00.


I studied collusion and NM cases reviewing collusion.


I toasted two slices of bagel around 9:30 and spread cream cheese on them. Then on one I laid slices of red onion and Gravad lax and on the other slices of Jarlsberg cheese and slices of ham and drank a cup of tea.


I did not eat any lunch.


When Suzette came home I was hungry so at 5:00 I prepped dinner.


I snapped the ends and threads off about 1/4 lb. of string beans and steamed them.


While they were steaming I heated 4 PPI BBQ Pork ribs and a bag of PPI Roasted potatoes in the microwave and fetched two cold Carlsberg Green beers from the garage fridge.  When the string beans were steamed in about 8 minutes dinner was ready.


Suzette fetched another bottle of BBQ Sauce and we had a great 4th of July dinner that took almost no effort.


We watched the second and third episodes of Hotel Portofino that we had missed portions of, so we are now up to date and then some of the National July 4th celebrations and then went to sleep.


I blogged and read while Suzette slept.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment