Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 24, 2022 Brunch - Cinnamon Toast French bread with sausage Dinner - Roasted Chicken with Couscous with greens

July 24, 2022 Brunch - Cinnamon Toast French bread with sausage  Dinner - Roasted Chicken with Couscous with greens


I awakened at 5:50 and worked until 8:00. Suzette went outside to work on the garden from 7:30 to 9:30.  She retrofitted the pump in the pond and clean a raised bed and lots of other things, I suspect.


I watched the news and the final stage of the tour unto 9:45.


The only thing left to decide was who would win the sprint at the end of the stage and that was Jasper Phillipsen.


At 9:30 Suzette started frying five sausage patties and then took a phone call, so I went to the kitchen and finished frying the sausage and mixed milk, two eggs, a bit of cinnamon and sugar in a bowl for French toast.



I then melted butter in a skillet and soaked six slices of raisin bread In the batter and sautéed three at a time to make French toast.  I poured maple syrup into a Pyrex measuring cup and Suzette heated it with a bit of butter. In the microwave.


I drank tea and Suzette made a Clamato juice with lime and vodka.


Suzette then lay down for a nap and I worked until 2:00 and I then napped until 4:00.


Suzette watched Home remodeling shows and I worked until 7:00 when Suzette picked greens in the garden and cooked them in some PPI couscous.  I separated the leg and thigh quarters from the roasted chicken and we heated the couscous and then the chicken in the microwave and Suzette plated each plate with a pile of couscous and a leg and thigh quarter a pile of couscous with greens.


We each drank a glass of Gruner Vietliner and then shared a bottle of Ferme Julien rose.




At 7:00 we watched Hotel Portofino, at 8:00 Grantchester and Suzette went to bed at 9:00.


I finished the first draft of the brief by 10:30 andd then went to bed to blog and read.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment