Thursday, June 23, 2022

June 23, 2022 Lunch - 2000 Vietnam No. 30, Dinner - Roasted Chicken and Sautéed scapes, asparaguses, and potatoes

June 23, 2022 Lunch - 2000 Vietnam No. 30,  Dinner - Roasted Chicken and Sautéed scapes, asparaguses, and potatoes

I made a sausage, sushi rice, and green onion omelet for breakfast.




Then at 12:00 Johnny and Henry arrived bearing 3 No. 30’s from 2000 Vietnam as I had requested.  We talked for a while about Johnny’s case and then ate each of our No. 30s on the patio.  We ended at 1:00 as I had requested, so I could watch the Jan. 6th hearing on how Trump tried to replace the Attorney General with Jeffrey Clark, who would do Trump’s bidding to throw the election to Trump in coordination with John Eastman’s fake elector scheme. By the end of the hearing I was crying.  There was nothing Trump would not do to stay in office.





I worked on a memo after the hearing until 5:00 when I meditated until I was interrupted by the completion of the new windows in our dining room.


Fernando came for his final payment and I discovered that his grand dad, Arturo Herrera, ran Westland for many years.


After Fernando left we rinsed and dusted a whole chicken with tandoori seasoning and roasted it in the oven first at 425 degrees for 15 minutes and then at 350 for an hour.


While the chicken was roasting Suzette sautéed garlic scapes, diced asparagus, and PPI diced creamer potatoes.







I went to the garage and fetched a bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio dells Venezia that went well with the chicken (Trader Joe’s for $6.00 or $7.00).


At 8:00 we watched an ancient episode of Midsomer Mystery and then went to bed.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment