Friday, May 6, 2022

May 6, 2022 Lunch - Hot Dog at Costco. Dinner - Spaghetti with yellow squash, green peas, tomatoes, onion and cream with chicken and spinach

May 6, 2022 Lunch - Hot Dog at Costco. Dinner - Spaghetti with yellow squash, green peas, tomatoes, onion and cream with chicken and spinach


I ate granola, yogurt, milk, and blueberries for breakfast.


Then at 11:00 I went to the bank to deposit the railway check and then drove to the Journal Center for my 11:40 appointment for the surgery to remove a hemorrhoid which lasted until 1:30.


I then drove to a Costco and ate a hot dog with pink lemonade.  This is still my favorite Inexpensive lunch at $1.62.  I then shopped to replenish the larder with olive oil, seaweed salad, charcuterie, French baguettes, brie cheese, Manchego cheese, pot stickers, fig bars, canola oil, pinon nuts, and prepared lamb shanks in a pomegranate sauce. 


I also bought a package of fresh Dungeness crab. The fresh crab is my favorite new item at Costco.  It is cleaned and the excess shell removed.  The prior offering was frozen whole Dungeness crabs that had to be thawed and cleaned.  The current price of $17.99 for the fresh cleaned is a better value than the price of $7.99 for the whole frozen and there is no comparison between fresh and frozen.


So we shall have a lovely Mother’s Day brunch of fresh crab and seaweed salad with champagne.


Suzette was at home in bed when I arrived suffering from the Moderna booster shot she received on Thursday with a mild fever and aching joints.  


She had eaten the PPI Spaghetti, sausage, eggplant, spaghetti and Marinara sauce when she arrived home.


Then at 6:00 she ate a few slices of roast chicken on the French baguette with mayonnaise.


I was on my own for dinner.  I heated the PPI Sautéed Yellow squash, green peas, onion, tomatoes and spaghetti and then added spinach and a chicken leg deboned and diced.  I drank the last glass of French Sauvignon Blanc for a light but pleasant dinner.


 
I feel really good the we are always making. 

the knowledge that my creatine is within normal the normal range. 

We watched the news until 8:30 during which time I drank a cup of tea and three cookies. Then I took a sitz bath with epsom salt to begin the healing of the wound left by the removal of the hemorrhoid and at 9:30 we went to bed.


I feel much better after the removal of the hemorrhoid.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment