Thursday, December 2, 2021

December 2, 2021 lunch - PPI Turkey and Dumpling Soup. Dinner - PPI Turkey and Dumpling Soup

December 2, 2021 lunch - PPI Turkey and Dumpling Soup. Dinner - PPI Turkey and Dumpling Soup


A pretty boring day of food except at 3:00 I drove to El Super to replenish our produce.  I bought lots of stuff, including: avocados, cilantro, parsley, green onions, broccoli, Pasilla chilis, russet potatoes, yellow onions, red onions, lemons, limes, sweet limes, tomatoes, condensed milk, cookies, a head of romaine lettuce, a bunch of radishes, bananas, 18 eggs, and 1 1/2 lb. of heads on shrimp, all for $37.00.


I returned home at 4:50, just in time to meditate with the group.


Luke joined us so after meditation we zoomed with Luke and got to see his cute new doodle puppy.


Then Suzette heated some Turkey vegetable and dumpling soup and I minced several stalks of parsley and two green onions to garnish and add flavor to the soup.



Suzette fetched the bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc that Diane and Jim brought for our Thanksgiving meal.  It was deliciously fruity.  We liked it a lot.


After dinner I ate a bowl of the the Java (coffee) Chocolate chip ice cream I bought yesterday with a dash of rum and Kahlua and some chocolate syrup and a squirt of whipped cream, a lovely complex dessert to finish a simple dinner.



We went to bed at 8:00 after watching Rachel. I to blog and read and Suzette to sleep.


I finally was able to enjoy granola with milk, yogurt, and some of the fresh blueberries I bought yesterday at Albertson’s for breakfast at 10:30.


At 1:30 I heated a bowl of Turkey, vegetable and dumpling soup.  I swear I can not tell the difference between a matzo meal ball and the dumplings Suzette made for this soup.  Either I am losing touch with my Jewish food culture or these dumplings are remarkably similar to matzo balls.



The soup was delicious both times I ate it today.


The market recovered a bit today after being down most of the day.  Its daily gyrations are getting a bit much, although today confirmed my trade of selling J & J that continued to languish today, and purchasing Boeing, which was up $14.00 today.  The portfolio closed with an .8% gain for the day.


Bon Appetit






No comments:

Post a Comment