Monday, August 16, 2021

August 16, 2021 Lunch - PPI Beef Stroganoff. Dinner - PPI Pork Spare Ribs, Black Beans, and Quinoa

 August 16, 2021 Lunch - PPI Beef Stroganoff. Dinner - PPI Pork Spare Ribs, Black Beans, and Quinoa


This was a day of eating leftovers.  For breakfast I ate the leftover blueberry pancakes we made yesterday with the remaining maple syrup.




Then I worked at my desk with a new client from 9:30 to 3:00 with a few interruptions by phone calls.  


At 3:30 I heated the leftover pasta cooked in the PPI French onion soup that Suzette made into a sort of stroganoff by adding mushrooms and cream.




At 4:30 Suzette arrived home and heated and ate a PPI BBQ pork rib, so I followed her lead and ate a pork rib.  They were still very delicious so even though I had thawed two hamburgers, we heated ribs and the last of the PPI Refried black beans from Saturday evening and quinoa from Sunday evening for dinner and drank Warsteiner Ocktoberfest beer with dinner.


Thank goodness for wonderful leftovers.


I call dishes that are eaten as they were prepared, such as the pork spare ribs leftovers, while I call dishes that are used as ingredients for new dishes, such as the French onion soup that we used as the base for the beef stroganoff pasta dish, a PPI.


Suzette picked the peaches from our peach tree this morning.  Here is a picture of our first full crop of peaches.


We shared a peach for breakfast.


Bon Appetit 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment