Saturday, August 14, 2021

August 10, 2021 Roast Duck and Deep Fried Tofu with Mixed vegetables and rice for both lunch and dinner

August 10, 2021 Roast Duck and Deep Fried Tofu with Mixed vegetables and rice for both lunch and dinner


For breakfast I stir fried the PPI salmon, asparagus and radish stir Fry with rice and an egg mixed with a tsp. each of Chinese cooking wine and soy sauce.  






At 2:00 I went with Aaron to lunch at East Ocean and ordered Roast Duck and Deep Fried Tofu with Mixed vegetables.



                                                                    My plate of food




Aaron was kind enough to let me take the leftovers. There were enough leftovers to make a small dinner for Suzette and me.  


We were still a little hungry after dinner so we shared the remaining slice of carrot cake.


Later, I drank a sniffer of cognac mixed with Grand Marnier. 


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment