Tuesday, October 22, 2019

October 22, 2019 Lunch – Filet Mignon Salad Dinner - Salmon tacos

October 22, 2019 Lunch – Filet Mignon Salad   Dinner - Salmon tacos

I did not eat breakfast today.  At 11:30 I made a salad with Romaine lettuce, a tomato diced, several slices of cucumber, several kalamata olives, and blue cheese cubed.


I have stopped eating cheese sandwiches with my salads.

After lunch I worked a bit and then checked the Market. I had a small loss.  My portfolio is still near its all time high.

After lunch I returned a book to the library and then drove to the post office and bought stamps.

I called Suzette and we decided to meet at Left Hand Distillery.  The owner Brian gave us a tour and we tried the ginger beer.

Suzette then went to the candy store to talk to the contractor and I drove to Smith’s to buy several specials, a salmon filet for $6.99/lb., asparagus for $1.47/lb., and a head of red leaf lettuce for $.99.

I rested when I returned home and Suzette arrived a few minutes later.

We rested for a while and then we made salmon tacos. I flirted half of the filet and we froze the rest of the filet. Suzette cubed the salmon and sautéed the cubed salmon in about ¼ inch deep slaw with chopped Savoy cabbage,  a carrot, and mayonnaise.  She also diced ½ avocado and a tomato to make the garnish.

Suzette fetched beers and heated blue corn tortillas in the microwave.

She plated the plates with tortillas, salmon, Cole slaw, and finally the tomato and avocado garnish.

We drank Negra Modelos for a lovely dinner.

I ate a few Japanese pickled vegetables with dinner.





Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment