Friday, October 18, 2019

October 18, 2019 Lunch – Posole Dinner – Hamburger Steak, Baked Potato, and Salad

October 18, 2019 Lunch – Posole  Dinner – Hamburger Steak, Baked Potato, and Salad

I worked until 10:30 in my pajamas. Then I ate my usual, granola, milk, yogurt, and tropical fruit.

I then finished my new motion in the new water case.  At 1:00 I ate a bowl of Posole for lunch with a toasted flour tortilla.  Then a bit after 2:00 I rode 10 miles to Rio Bravo and back at pace.

I thawed out two hamburgers when I returned and then showered and dressed.

When Suzette came home at 4:45 we agreed to cook hamburger steaks with onions and mushrooms and make a salad to go to with the baked potato.  We did not have any sour cream, so we decided to garnish the baked potatoes with Monterrey jack cheese and sliced green onions.  Suzette cooked the hamburgers in a large skillet, then added diced garlic and red onion and then sliced mushrooms and garnished the hamburgers with a slice of Cambazola cheese.  I opened a bottle of Charles Shaw organic California Pinot Noir ($3.99 at Trader Joe’s).  Suzette made a lovely salad with fresh ripe tomatoes from the Center for Ageless Living garden, plus a sliced Persian cucumber and Romaine lettuce.




We shared a Hamburger so it was a light meal.  The wine was lovely with the hamburger.

Later I ate a bowl of ice cream and a couple of cookies with chai.

I continue to feel better.  Today for example I felt no weakness after my bike ride.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment