Friday, March 1, 2019

March 1, 2019 Lunch – Sandwiches. Dinner – Melted Cheese Sandwich and Herring Sandwich

March 1, 2019 Lunch – Sandwiches. Dinner – Melted Cheese Sandwich and Herring Sandwich

Today was another day of not feeling well, which Suzette shared with me.

I ate fruit salad, yogurt, and granola for breakfast.

I ate a cheese sandwich and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.


At 3:00 I drove to the bank, the Post Office, and to Comcast to get a new TV controller.  The Walmart Neighborhood market was across the parking lot from Comcast, so I went there and bought Vita Herring in wine sauce, bananas, and some Little Debbie chocolate frosted donuts.

I had a couple of donuts with tea when I returned home

For dinner we made melted three cheese sandwiches with Humbolt Fog, Brie, and Jarlsberg cheese on rye bread.  I also made a Herring sandwich on rye with sour cream and onions.

I opened a bottle of Cherry Blossom California Pinot Noir ($4.99 at Trader Joe’s).



Suzette wanted bread and butter pickles with her grilled cheese sandwich. She soon found one of the jars of pickles she canned several years ago.  She put several pickles on each of our plates.  They were delicious, especially with the creamy cheese sandwich.

We are hoping for better health tomorrow  so we can start eating more interesting food again.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment