Friday, July 31, 2026

July 31, 2026 Breakfast - Pain au Chocolate Lunch - Pasta and meatballs in Spaghetti sauce. Dinner - Leftover Enchiladas and refried beans and an egg

July 31, 2026 Breakfast - Pain au Chocolate Lunch - Pasta and meatballs in Spaghetti sauce. Dinner - Leftover Enchiladas and refried beans and an egg


I awakened a5 6:30 and ate a pain au Chocolate with a Latte Macchiato. Then at 9:00 Suzette and I walked around the block and when we returned we picked a few peaches and then some figs.


I talked to Luke an hour about a new job in LA that sounds exciting.


At 10:45 I drove to Tricore and did some labs for my appointment on Monday with Dr. Bungo.


When I returned home around noon Suzette heated the meatballs And spaghetti sauce the new chef made with most of the leftover.cooked farfalle.




We drank the last two glasses of Kirkland Gigondas.

I’m 


Then I rested and started reading next month’s book club selection, the invention of Morel and rested until 4:15 when I watched the news until 5:00.


When I joined Suzette in the TV room I decided to heat up the leftover enchiladas from Mary and Tito’s yesterday lunch and I fried an egg to garnish and some sour cream.



















We watched news until 7:00 and then watched a Netflix movie titled  Love and Gelato that was a sweet romantic comedy anout a 17 year old who promises her dying mother that she will spend the summer in Rome and falls in love with it and gelato, and an Italian.


Bon Appetit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment