July 19, 2026 Breakfast - Pork Fried Rice Egg Foo Young. Lunch - Chicken with Tabouli. Dinner - Bao Sa and Pasta
I woke up at 6:00 and made stir fried rice egg foo young with pork for breakfast with Green tea.
Then I watched Stage 15 and ate a slice of toast spread with peanut butter and honey with chai and Collagen.
Then around Suzette and I rode around the neighborhood when we returned I watched the end of the race.
Evanpoel out sprinted Del Toro at the line and Tadej could not catch him that put him second to Tadej when Vingegaard crashed out of the tour.
Suzette cleaned mint from several gardens which created enough mint for her to make mint syrup.
Then I made tabouli with parsley and mint from the garden plus tomatoes, green onion, and cucumber I bought yesterday at EI Super.
Jim came at 1:00 and Suzette made a pitcher of mojitos that we sip through the first half of green World Cup final between Spain and Argentina.
Then Suzette reheated the four baked chicken thighs and we ate lemon tarragon chicken with tabouli for lunch at the half.
The final was not very exciting until Spain scored a goal in the last added 15 minute period to win.
We said goodbye to Jim and I lay down from 4:15 to 5:00, although Suzette derived us each parfait glasses filled with warm bread pudding with whipped cream that was terrific.
We then drove to Lowe’s and bought new ceiling fans for the TV room.
When we returned I heated two Bao Sa and made a dipping sauce with soy, mirin, sesame oil and green onions.
Suzette heated some of leftover pasta.
We watched Miss Fisher, Patience, and Grandchester and went to bed at 9:00, I to blog and read and Suzette to sleep.
Bon Appetit









No comments:
Post a Comment