July 20, 2026 Breakfast - Pork Fried Rice Egg Foo Young Lunch - Vietnam 2000. Dinner - Lamb Kebabs with Tabouleh
I recycled the leftover fried rice Egg Foo Young with more stir fried rice and chicken and then added the leftover Egg Foo Young from yesterday and another egg to bind these ingredients.
Suzette shared some and afterwards we went bike riding but a tire on my bike flatted and Suzette rode home and fetched the Highlander for me and the bike.
The market was up and then around 11:00 it started going down, with my portfolio ending down .5%
At 11:30 I met Robert at Vietnam 2000 for lunch and we discussed cases. He has had a particularly difficult case for 6 years with a grifter like Trump.
After lunch I drove to the bike shop but it was closed and then the bank to make a deposit and then home.
I was 1:30 and I lay down for an hour nap.
When I got up I worked at my desk until 4:00 when I lay down to watch Ari and the news until 4:30 when I joined Suzette and we watched the news and discussed dinnerl
Dinner - We decided to make lamb kebabs to use some of the Afghan spices Luke sent us for my birthday, including a chili pepper, black cumin, and sumac, plus some of our z’atar to season the kebabs.
We did not have any pitas, so we heated flour tortillas and filled them with yogurt, taboulleh, and kebabs.
We drank a 2021 chilled Rioja Tempranillo red rated 94 points that was very pleasant.
I also ate several pickles I prepared last night by adding sections of Persian cucumbers abd red cabbage to my bottle of Japanese pickling medium.
After dinner we watched two hours of Antique Roadshow and went to bed at 9:00.
Bon Appeti




No comments:
Post a Comment