July 21, 2026 Breakfast - Shrimp Omelet Lunch - Avocado Toast Snack - Leftover Vietnamese Noodles. Dinner - Sautéed Pork Chop, Apples, oregano, onion and pomegranate
I slept 8 hours last night and I was more alert today and did not need a snap.
I made an omelet with 9 large Shrimp, onion, a tomato diced, beech mushrooms, four eggs whisked, and Gruyere cheese for breakfast. Suzette ate some but I put 1/2 of it in the fridge.
Then I worked at my desk. It was a very productive day that included time on Rahim’s transaction, finalizing the California easement letter agreement, and best of all, a call from Mehdi telling me he would help me get my shares in the Indian bank dematerialized.
I have been trying for over two years to get that done. I am almost unable to accept that it could happen but Mohamed and Mehdi have dematerialized and sold shares, so I am forced to believe it will happen.
At 11:00 Alex the electrician came and spent the next two hours installing the new ceiling fans we bought for the TV room.
I was happy Suzette was at home so she could check his work and pay him, as I was busy.
At 1:00 when Alex left, Suzette spread a very creamy avocado on slices of toasted baguette for a light lunch.
After lunch I drove the bike to Two Wheel bike shop to be repaired and then stopped at the bank on my way home.
When I returned home around 3:00 I ate most of the leftover No. 30 from yesterday’s lunch at Vietnam 2000 and gave the last bit to Suzette.
Then I checked my portfolio and found that it had a really good day rising 1.75%k within about 2.5% from a new all time high. Which may never happen due to the Market’s volatility due to Trump’s failed War with Iran that has opened the door for China to pass the US economically.
I then meditated from 3:30 to 4:00 and then watched Ari until 5:00.
We decided to cook the chicken I bought for enchiladas, so I chopped two carrots, 1/4 onion, and two stalks of celery and added the four leg quarters and enough water to cover the chicken and simmered the chicken for two hours.
While I was preparing the chicken for cooking, Suzette boned and diced two pork chops and picked and seeded and sliced three or four small Granny Smith apples from our tree in the garden and sautéed those ingredients with some oregano from our garden with the seeds of 1/2 of a small pomegranate from our garden.
She also heated the Calabacitas that we made yesterday and we ate a pleasant dinner of the deconstructed pork tapa on a pile of Calabacitas with glasses of Red Tail Ridge Dry Rose that was a pleasant wine without any fireworks of flavor.
We then called Willy to tell him there was enough food left for him and he came over around 6:45 and ate the same dinner with a glass of Luis Gordonus ??? Rioja Tempranillo.
We watched Finding Your Roots and then Willy left.
Suzette went to bed at 8:00 and I followed around 9:00 after a cup of chai, with a sip of cognac mixed with Grand Marnier and two squares of dark chocolate with almonds.
Bon Appetit






No comments:
Post a Comment