Tuesday, April 26, 2022

April 26, 2022 Brunch - Bagel with ham and cheese. Dinner - PPI Chicken Fried Rice and breaded shrimp

 April 26, 2022 Brunch - Bagel with ham and cheese. Dinner - PPI Chicken Fried Rice and breaded shrimp


This was a terrible day in the market and a good day of legal activity.


I met with Rahim in the morning and we revised his Purchase Agreement.


Then I toasted a slice of bagel and spread cream cheese on it and garnished it with slices of charcuterie ham and Manchego cheese.





I rested from noon to 1:45 after which I drafted a LOI for Titan.


At 4:00 I drove to the bank and obtained notarizations for my application to be a notarial officer for four more years.


When I returned home at 4:45 I prepared dinner.  I heated the PPI Chicken Fried Rice and baked a dozen Kroger breaded shrimp In the oven for 10 minutes.  The shrimp were overheated and darkened and turned tough, so I will need to work on their prep.  I made a bowl of tartare sauce with Mayo, lemon juice, and pickle relish to dip the shrimp into and drank a bottle of Angry Orchard apple cider with dinner.



I watched the news and began reading Jules Verne’s Michael Stroganoff.


Suzette returned home around 7:30 and did not like the shrimp either.


We went to bed at 10:00.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment