Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April 20, 2022 Lunch - East Ocean. Dinner - PPI Steak and Creamed Macaroni with Spinach and Red Bell Pepper

April 20, 2022 Lunch - East Ocean. Dinner - PPI Steak and Creamed Macaroni with Spinach and Red Bell Pepper


Another day of simple food except for one new dish at East Ocean for lunch.


At 10:00 i toasted two thin slicks of bagel, spread them with cream cheese, amend garnished them with slices of Manchego cheese and salami.


Then at 11:30 I picked up Peter and we drove to East Ocean for lunch.


We had agreed to order Fried Tofu with Mixed Vegetables and that was enough for me but Peter decided to order shrimp Egg Foo Young and I asked for extra sauce.  I am glad he ordered the Egg Foo Young.  It was wonderful and the dark brown sauce was especially delicious when we dipped pieces of the thick omelet into it.


There were enough leftovers for three additional meals. Peter gave me a box with some of the egg Foo young and sauce soaked rice to take to Suzette for her dinner.




I went home and napped from 2:00 until 3:00 and then worked for a while and then read more of the Mysterious Island until Suzette arrived.


We have instituted a new diet of eating less.  Suzette calls it her Three bite Diet.


We walked about 1/2 mile to Megan’s house and compared notes on our respective trips to Uruapan for the craft fair and then walked home.


Suzette heated 1/2 of the Egg Foo Young with rice for her dinner and I heated 1/2 of the steak and creamed macaroni with Spinach and red bell pepper for mine.





Our stomachs have shrunk and less satisfies us now.  I drank the last 1/3 glass of the Murphy Goode 2013 Pinot Noir and Suzette drank water.


Very unexciting but very satisfying food.


I drank a White Russian made with rum, milk, and Kahlua later.


Suzette went to bed at 10:00 and I stayed up to watch Rachel and read.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment