Monday, October 4, 2021

October 4, 2021 Lunch - PPI Mapo Dofu and Rice Dinner - Fresh Crab, Tomato slices, and steamed Asparagus

October 4, 2021 Lunch - PPI Mapo Dofu and Rice  Dinner - Fresh Crab, Tomato slices, and steamed Asparagus 


I slept until 8:00 and then showered and dressed and ate a bowl of granola with milk and a diced peach, and yogurt.  


I worked until 12:30 but much f that time was spent with HP technical support to connect my computer to my printer by activating the network connection.


I heated the PPI Mapo Dofu and Rice with a cup of green tea.


I worked until 4:00 and then walked 1 mile in the neighborhood.


I lay down for a few minutes and then started dinner by mincing a shallot and covering the shallot with juice of 1 lemon.


I then added catsup, mayonnaise, horseradish, and pickle relish to make the sauce I prefer for crab.




I brought in the crab package that contained three fresh Dungeness crabs cleaned and broken into six halves.


Suzette snapped a handful of asparagus and steamed them.


Suzette went to the garden and picked a handful of yellow tomatoes and I sliced two and a larger hot house red tomato and we arranged them on a plate with some asparagus and a few pickled leeks.


Suzette fetched a bottle of Gruet Blanc de Noir and we chilled it in an ice bucket with ice and water.


We carried everything out to the table under the gazebo and had a lovely dinner with champagne.




After we ate about three crab halves, we took everything inside and I picked the other three halves and put the shells into a pot to make into broth.


Here are pictures of those.




I ate a bowl of mocha almond and fudge ice cream with chocolate syrup and Kahlua and rum and later a cup of chai.


Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment