Friday, July 16, 2021

July 16, 2021 Lunch - PPI Chinese Duck, vegetables and deep fried tofu and rice. Dinner Sautéed Hamburgers with onions, corn soufflé, and ratatouille

 July 16, 2021 Lunch - PPI Chinese Duck, vegetables and deep fried tofu and rice. Dinner Sautéed Hamburgers with onions, corn soufflé, and ratatouille 


I awakened at 7:30 and watched the market and Stage 19 of the Tour.


The Slovenian rider, Mohoric, jumped off the front and rode to a 1 minute gap victory for a second stage win in this year’s Tour.


I ate a peanut butter and honey sandwich and then rode 5 miles to I-40 and back.  I was tired but recovered with a glass of cold water.




At noon I ate the last leftover Chinese duck, rice, and vegetables and tofu.




I loved the carbohydrate and protein rich dish that I ate with a glass of green tea.


I then thawed three hamburgers.


I napped until 2:15 and then checked my portfolio.  Today was another losing day that was dampened by a $20.00 rise in Moderna because it is being added to the S & P 500 and a $2.50 rise in Square.


I met with Aaron from 2:30 to 4:30 about Earn.


I worked until 5:00 when Suzette arrived. She started to snack on corn chips, so I suggested we prepare dinner because we could prepare dinner in less than twenty minutes.


She started sautéing two hamburgers and I cut and added 1/2 onion thinly sliced slices.





I also fetched the PPI Ratatouille and Corn soufflé and heated them in the
microwave.




I then poured two glasses of the Trader Joe’s Petit Reserve Meritage Red Wine.



We served ourselves a hamburger with sautéed onions and a wedge of corn soufflé and spoonfuls of ratatouille.


It was a comforting dinner.


After dinner I drank a gin and tonic and a cup of black tea with milk and several chocolate wafer cookies.


 Bo Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment