Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 20, 2021 Lunch - Biden Inauguration Lunch. Dinner – Salmon and Egg Salad on Rye bread

 January 20, 2021 Lunch - Biden Inauguration Lunch. Dinner – Salmon and Egg Salad on Rye bread 

Today was a fabulous day.my portfolio hits new all time high and Biden and Harris were sworn in as President and Vice President and Trump left the Presidency and Washington. 

I ate a slice of bagel and a slice of French baguette toasted and smeared with goat cheese and slices of onion and Gravad Lax and capers.





Then Suzette covered the prepped lasagna with a layer of spaghetti and grated Parmesan cheese and baked for an hour in a 350 degree oven. 

I made garlic bread by slicing seven cloves of garlic and heating it in butter and olive oil and toasted 7 pieces ofFrench baguette in the garlic flavored oil for ten to fifteen minutes.

I opened a bottle of 2015 Aquino Chianti Reserva and Suzette served the lasagna after noon.

We watched the inauguration all day starting with Trump’s leaving the WH and Washington at 6:15.


There was a tandem rise in the Market. I had one of my best days ever in the Market rising .0183,33% to raise my portfolio to an all time high.

In the morning the Jenni’s caramel peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream was delivered this morning.  This is Joe Biden’s favorite ice cream.  And a pasta with tomato sauce is his favorite entrée. So we ate his favorite lunch.

,







 
 
  I rested until 4:00 and walked 7 blocks.

We were not hungry until later in the evening.  We decided to eat the remaining egg salad and-poached salmon and mackerel on German rye bread.  We opened a bottle of Gruet Brut to drink with dinner.



After dinner I made a cheese sandwich on rye bread with Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir,  then I made a cup of tea and ate two chocolate truffles with a sniffer of Calvados.


This was a great day for America and my portfolio.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment