Saturday, January 16, 2021

January 16, 2021. Lunch – Egg Salad Salad. Dinner – PPI Enchiladas and Posole

 January 16, 2021. Lunch – Egg Salad Salad. Dinner – PPI Enchiladas and Posole

Today the big event was Leicester beating Wolverton in PL soccer.

I watched several matches but I am fond of Leicester.

I toasted two slices of bagel and spread cream cheese on them for breakfast but changed my direction when I decided to make coffee hot chocolate.  I then spread some of the lovely homemade peach preserves Ed gave us on them and ate them with the hot chocolate.

Suzette ran errands in the morning while I watched soccer.

When she returned near noon we made egg salad. Suzette hard boiled six eggs and peeled them and diced them.  I minced two stalks of celery and 1/3 of a red onion and a Suzette added mayo and mustard and marjoram.  For lunch we made an egg salad salad with the large tomatoes, some avocado, Romaine lettuce, and Chunks of Gravad Lax.  We ate outside in the sunshine. We drank glasses of Pinot Grigio.


 

  Willy came by after the match and we ate cookies with tea and moved theChristmas tree to back yard near the gazebo so it can be lit at night.  At3:30 we all walked 2/3mile through the neighborhood and said hello to Barry and Kylene, who were out walking also.

When we returned home an Willy left we tried to come up with a menu.  Suzette searched the freezer and found a package of frozen enchiladas, so we decided to heat the enchiladas and Posole for dinner.  We drank beer without bowls of enchiladas and Posole. This dinner is exactly the meal I had hoped to eat in Santa Fe yesterday, but the Shed was closed.  

Nothing fancy, just good solid food.

Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment