Monday, February 10, 2020

February 10, 2020 Lunch – Costco Hot Dog. Dinner – PPI Texas Chili and Pork Tamale

February 10, 2020 Lunch – Costco Hot Dog. Dinner – PPI Texas Chili and Pork Tamale

I ate a bowl of fruit salad with granola and yogurt for breakfast.

I worked until 1:30 and then I drove to Costco. First I ate a hot dog with a cup of lemonade.


Then I shopped for the Greenhouse Bistro’s  Valentine DayDinner.  I bought 5lb. of filet mignons, 2 lb. of Swiss Gruyere, 15 dozen eggs, and two gallons of milk.

I also picked up a prescription and some eye drops.

I arrived home around 3:30.  I watched Mad Money and was surprised that the Market that had opened with the Dow down 100 points but ended at 2:00 up 174.  I am back to my 20% gain that I hope to hold for this year to make up for the -2% loss last year.

Suzette came home around 6:00 so we decided to heat the PPI Texas Chile and eat with steamed Tamales instead of cooking.

Willy came by to join us for dinner.  Suzette and I drank beers and Willy drank water.  The Texas Chile keeps tasting better and better.  Willy said he would take the rest, Suzette filled two 32 oz. yogurt containers with the last of the Chile for him, so we finally finished the bucket of Chile we made for the Super Bowl Party.



Willy left after dinner and a discussion of the election.  Willy is hoping Bernie wins big in New Hampshire.  He firmly believes he can beat Trump.  I am not so sure, but if Bernie can turn out an Obama wave of a Democrat’s as Willy believes, I will be happy to vote for him

Later I drank two cups of Earl Grey tea and two chocolate truffles.

Suzette went to bed to watch the Comedy Channel.  I stayed and blogged and watched a No Reservations episode on Traditional Chinese food in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I am hoping to find some great Chinese and Vietnamese food in Maui.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment