Friday, October 26, 2018

October 26, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner Theater at Center for Ageless Living

October 26, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner Theater at Center for Ageless Living

I drank a sweet lime in hot water.  Then at 10:00 I heated the PPI No. 21 Bun Cha Gio from lunch on Monday at Vietnam 2000, which was surprisingly delicious.

Aaron came at 10 and I made a cup of hot chocolate coffee for us at 11:00.  We worked until 12:30.  When Aaron left I heated up the PPI Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup from yesterday.  I was just as good today as yesterday.

The market disappointed again today, without checking, I guess I am now negative for the year.

I went to the bank at 2:30 and then drove t the Center for Ageless Living in Los Lunas.  I soaked in the hot tub for ½ hour and then had an hour massage by Pierre, who also gave us three bottles of wine, a German Pinot Noir, a Coteaux de Layton, sweet Chenin Blanc from the Loire, and a good Cabernet Sauvignon from California.

After the massage I joined Suzette for dinner in the bistro with over 20 others who had come for dinner and a theatrical performance.  The dinner was three courses: spinach salad with red onion and carrots and tomato chunks from the Center’s garden, Bow tie pasta with a light tomato sauce that was not very good, and a world class dessert, Quince and apple cobbler with a foamy icing.  I ate two portions of dessert it was so good.



We then moved to the tent with chairs arranged in front of the stage and were treated to an amazing historical one woman show about one of the most famous women in N.M. History, a lady named Teles, who owned the largest gaming hall n Santa Fe in the 1840’s.  It was an impressive performance with all the historical content of a book plus music and humor.  I loved it.

When the performance ended at 8:00 I drove home.

Later I ate two pieces of hard bread with butter and Jarlsberg cheese and later two pieces of whole wheat bread smeared with crema and topped with pickled herring, while we watched the third game of the World Series until the 14th inning which made it the longest World Series game ever and then went to bed.

I enjoyed the afternoon and evening immensely.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment