Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October 10, 2018 Breakfast – Smoked Pork, cheese, mushroom, and green onion Omelet. Lunch – Chicken Salad, Spinach, and grape salad Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry, culcha, and rice

October 10, 2018 Breakfast – Smoked Pork, cheese, mushroom, and green onion Omelet. Lunch – Chicken Salad, Spinach, and grape salad Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry, culcha, and rice

Today was a good food day without much effort.

I drove to TriCore Labs at 7:30.  It took me almost 1 ½ hours to complete the tests, which were needed for today’s appointment with my doctor at 2:00.

After the draw I went home very hungry.  I made a three egg omelet with Smoked Pork, cheese, mushroom, and green onion plus two toasted slices of Luke’s pound cake with a dab of peach butter on them at around 10:00..

I worked until lunch and at 12:30 made a salad with fresh spinach leaves, chicken salad, and halved grapes with a drizzle of olive oil, so I would not get hungry during the afternoon.

After my appointment I drove to Sprouts and bought a salmon filet ($8.99/lb.), two avocados, wonderful Asparagus for $1.48/lb., green beans, bacon, and sausage patties.

I then drove home and finished Summons to Memphis at 5:45 and drove to meditation from 6:00 until 6:45.  I then drove to Lowe’s where I chatted with Joe for a few minutes about politics and my trip and then bought a package of oatmeal cookies.

When I arrived home a bit after 7:00 Suzette informed me that she had eaten PPIs and I should finish the PPI Chicken Curry and culcha from Luke’s dinner at Taj Mahal with Amy and Vhal last week.  I made a cup of chai and heated the chicken curry in the microwave and added pickle and chutney to my plate for a wonderful dinner.

After dinner I had another cup of chai with a couple of oatmeal cookies.

I am avoiding thinking about the impact on my portfolio from the bone chillin 832 drop in the stock market.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment