Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May 29, 2018 Lunch – Deep Fried Tofu and Mixed Vegetables at East Ocean Dinner – PPI BBQ Ribs, Beans, Corn, and deviled eggs

May 29, 2018  Lunch – Deep Fried Tofu and Mixed Vegetables at East Ocean  Dinner – PPI BBQ Ribs, Beans, Corn, and deviled eggs

The usual for breakfast: granola, milk, yogurt, and grapes.  Here is a picture.


I went to the bank at noon and then to East Ocean for my favorite vegetarian lunch in town, a pile of eight or nine different vegetables stir fried with fried tofu cubes and tossed in a soy, stock, and cornstarch Mandarin style sauce.  It is a dish I never get tired of and I feel like it is healthy, so I keep going back.

We tasted the wines offered by our Romanian producers and picked several we liked and rejected several we did not like.

Suzette came home around 5:00 as we were finishing our tasting with a salmon filet from Costco that I hope to cook tomorrow evening and thicken the PPI seafood soup into a mousseline sauce.

Tonight we did not prep anything, we simply heated the items we ate for our Memorial Day celebration Sunday evening:  PPI BBQ Ribs, Beans, Corn, and deviled eggs.  A very easy and satisfying meal.



Suzette ate a Swedish pastry for dessert and I drank a glass of grappa and a cup of tea to wash down the greasy ribs.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment