Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2, 2018 Lunch – Salad with blood sausage Dinner – PPI Chicken Mole with Stewed Chayote and Chard

  May 2, 2018 Lunch – Salad with blood sausage  Dinner – PPI Chicken Mole with Stewed Chayote and Chard

I ate bagels spread with fig goat cheese and garnished with slices of red onion and Lax and dotted with capers.

I made a wonderful salad for lunch. I sautéed five slices of blood sausage and picked a basket of lettuce and added a diced tomato, a sliced radish, ½ avocado diced, and two green onions sliced and dressed with Caesar salad dressing re-constructed with juice of ½ lemon and additional olive oil and 1/3 tsp. of salt.  It was delicious with the melted Manchego cheese open face sandwich.


After meditation I invited Etienne to eat dinner with me.  I heated the PPI Chicken Mole, rice, and stewed Chayote to which I added a handful of Chard we picked in the garden.  The result was a one dish meal. Mole, Chayote, and Chard.  Plus Etienne’s mole was served over rice.



We drank beer with the meal.

After Etienne left I drank a bit of rum with two chocolate truffles and a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Finally I buttered rye bread round crackers, spread cod fish roe over the butter and lay slices of. Manchego cheese over the cod fish roe and ate them with another cup of tea.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment