Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 3, 2021 Lunch - PPI Baked Chicken Thighs glazed with a Rosemary, garlic, and lemon sauce, with mashed potatoes, celeriac, and carrots and green beans sautéed with slivered almonds. Dinner - PPI Pork Stroganoff on rice with PPI grilled asparagus.

 

I heated plates of last night’s dinner items for lunch; Baked Chicken Thighs glazed with a Rosemary, garlic, and lemon sauce, with mashed potatoes, celeriac, and carrots and green beans sautéed with slivered almonds.  I had a sip of Pinot Grigio.


We went back into trial at 1:00 and finished at 4:45.  The result was as we suspected, a loss of legal custody to the ex-wife and a huge burden of anxiety lifted from Aaron’s shoulders regarding his son.


We had a drink with Suzette and Aaron left.  Suzette and I worked for a while.


I had checked the market at 11:45 and my portfolio was down, but when I checked the close at  5:45 it was up 1%.  The reason apparently was the market’s positive reaction to the Fred’s announcement that it would commence its tapering of its purchases of mortgage backed securities.  Apparently the market saw the announcement as a move toward normalization of the economy.


Suzette suggested heating the PPI Pork Goulash with rice, which sounded fine.


She heated the leftover grilled asparagus also and I opened a bottle of Aquino Chianti Reserva ($5.99 at Trader Joe’s).






Later we ate bowls of Death by Chocolate ice cream and watched a movie on Netflix.


I also drank a cup of chai with a couple of cookies.


Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment