Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1, 2021 Lunch - Vinaigrette. Dinner - PPI Scallop Lasagna with Steamed Broccoli.

 June 1, 2021 Lunch - Vinaigrette.  Dinner - PPI Scallop Lasagna with Steamed Broccoli. 

I ate a toasted bagel with cream cheese, cheese, and a slice of sweet salami for breakfast and then went with Suzette to get tested for Covid.  Thank goodness I tested negative.


I worked until 3:15 with a break for lunch with Amy and Willy at Vinaigrette at noon.  Willy had a Kale Salad, I ate a chopped salad with lots of cubes of cheese, salami, Italian peppers, tomato, and baby arugula,  Amy had a bowl of noodles that she finished before I arrived.


We talked for an hour including trying to explain to Amy that the Reddit investors going long on AMC and GameStop are trying to put the short sellers into a short squeeze.  I heard estimates that within the last six weeks the short squeeze may have cost the short sellers as much as $7 Billion dollars, which is exactly what the Reddit folks want.


When I returned and checked my portfolio it was up a minuscule amount, but up.


I lay down at 3:15 to rest and rested until 6:30, while Suzette worked at her desk.


We then cooked dinner by heated the last two slices of scallop lasagna and steaming a small head of Broccoli.  We drank the last of the white Cotes du Rhone with the lasagna and then the rest of the Spanish Rioja red to cut through the cheese.




We made chicken and cheese sandwiches for the trip to Mexico tomorrow and went to bed before 10:00 because we will need to awaken at 4:00 to make our 5:30 flight.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment