Wednesday, October 14, 2020


 October 13, 2020 Lunch – PPI Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup Dinner – Salmon Fish Tacos with Cole Slaw and Refried Black beans

I could not sleep well last night.  Perhaps because the market rose dramatically yesterday and for a while it looked like Apple might soar again today but that was not to be.  Apple actually fell today and my portfolio dropped about .3% today.  So it still was at its all time high.  I promised myself I would take some out of the market to reduce my indebtedness and that is what I did today.  I took out the amount of yesterday’s gain and reduced my indebtedness by almost ½.

I spent a casual day today, mostly working on family business and went to the library, the bank, and Lowe’s Market

I had one client call me with a new case in the evening as I returned from a 1/3 mile walk with Suzette.

I heated PPI Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup for lunch but it later did not agree with me, so at 5:30 I ate a snack of hummus in toasted pita bread and a herring in wine sauce open faced sandwich.

Then Willy called and we invited him to join us for dinner.  We had decided to make fish tacos with the ¾ lb. salmon filet I had bought at Smith’s for $4.97/lb. last week.

I diced the salmon and Suzette fried the diced chunks in about 1/3 inch of canola oil until almost crisp. 

I also chopped about ten leaves of Savoy cabbage and added ½ cup of prepared mayo and 1/3 cup of Pickle relish and a T. of olive oil.

 Suzette sliced ½ avocado to garnish the tacos and steamed 6 corn tortillas.  Suzette also heated the last ½ can of Refried Black Beans in a skillet with chopped cilantro leaves and green onion.

Willy and I took several tortillas and lay coleslaw on them, then pieces of fried salmon and garnished them with avocado slices and chunks of fresh radish. 


We carried our plates out to the garden table.


We ate and chatted for an hour. When Willy left we cleaned the kitchen and went to bed.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment