Thursday, January 16, 2020

January 16, 2020 Lunch – PPI Caesar Salad and a Cheese sandwich. Dinner – PPI Mapo Dofu, Pork Stir Fry and Brown Rice

January 16, 2020 Lunch – PPI Caesar Salad and a Cheese sandwich. Dinner – PPI Mapo Dofu, Pork Stir Fry and Brown Rice

Today was a day of leftovers.

I ate tropical fruit salad with yogurt, and granola for breakfast.

At noon I made a cheese sandwich by toasting a slice of sour dough bread and melting Slices of Beaufort cheese on it and eating it with the PPI Caesar Salad from last night’s dinner.

Here is the recipe I used to make the Caesar salad.


It started snowing at 10:45.  At 1:00 I walked ½ mile in the blowing snow.  It tired me out a bit more than usual, perhaps because I was pressed into a heavy goose down parka.  Today’s walk in the snow storm mimicked the story of survival in the book I am reading, The North Water.

I met with a new client at 2:00 until 3:15 and then read and rested until 5:00 when Suzette returned home.

She was hungry so we re-heated the PPI Mapo Dofu, Pork Stir Fry and Brown Rice that was cooked several days ago. It was wonderfully flavorful.  I love the nutty texture of brown rice.




We listened to Lev Parnnas again tonight.  He gets my vote for Time’s person of the year award, even thought we have 11 ½ months to go before the end of the year.

Later I drank a cup of tea and ate a slice of coffee cake and some roasted pecans.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment