Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November 5, 2018 Lunch – PPI Chayote and Pork Couscous Dinner – PPI Spaghetti Sauce on Spaghetti

November 5, 2018 Lunch – PPI Chayote and Pork Couscous  Dinner – PPI Spaghetti Sauce on Spaghetti

For breakfast I fried two strips of bacon and made a two egg mushroom, chive, and Swiss cheese omelet.


I flipped the Gravad Lax at 9:00 am and 3:00 p.m. I will let it cure until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow for a 45 hour cure.



I got cold and tired at 11:30 so I got in bed and read and dozed until 1:30 when clients arrived.  There is still no heat in the house and it is getting colder.  The plumbers are scheduled to come tomorrow to try to fix the boiler.

At 3:00 when the clients left I heated and ate the PPI chayote and Pork Couscous with harissa.  I also skinned the seven chicken thighs I bought yesterday at El Super and boiled them until 4:00 in preparation for curry tomorrow night.



After I watched Cramer’s economic analysis on Mad Money at 4:00 I drove to the library and picked up Homo Dues again.

I went home and got back in bed and read until Suzette arrived at 5:00.

Suzette was hungry so she boiled some spaghetti and heated the
PPI meat spaghetti sauce I made last week and we shaved strips of Pecorino-Romano cheese to garnish the spaghetti.  I went to the basement and fetched a bottle of 2013 La Granja Tempranillo Grenache blend red wine from the La Mancha region of Spain.  We enjoyed our simple dinner.




We ate bowls of vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate sauce for dessert.



Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment