Sunday, November 11, 2018

November 10, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry with rice

November 10, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry with rice

I made sandwiches for breakfast. On a slice of Jewish rye I put cream cheese, slices of red onion and Lax and garnished it with capers. On the other  slice of dark whole wheat, I put butter, mayo, slices of red onion and liverwurst and garnished it with cornichon slices.


While I watched TV Suzette went shopping for baby clothes at craft shows and found some lovely knitted booties and a sweater.

I watched TCU lose to WV.  When Suzette returned at 12:15 I heated the PPI Vietnamese Miso
Noodle Soup and ate two bowls and then we left for the performance of Promenade, which was an interesting performance of urban theatre in which the audience rides a bus around the city and the performers act out tableau and scenes that we on the bus observe.




When the performance ended at 3:30 we drove to Total Wine so Suzette could buy two bottles of her favorite scotch.

When we returned home I rode two miles on my bike and a Suzette walked two miles around the Tingley Beach ponds.

We then watched the finish of a very exciting OSU v. OU game and when the Texas v. Texas Tech game started we heated the PPI Chicken Curry and rice and each ate a bowl of it.



Suzette got into a cooking mood and made cranberry sauce with cranberries, Swedish Lingon sylt and sugar and two loaves of pumpkin bread with some of the pumpkin she processed last week.

I had a cup of chai and we shared slices of the lovely light warm pumpkin bread Suzette made while we watched Texas finally pulled out a victory with 21 seconds to go.

We then got in bed.  Suzette went to sleep, while I watched An old episode of Grantchester and then went to bed.

Bon Appetit


We then drove home

No comments:

Post a Comment