Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017 Lunch – East Ocean Dinner – PPIs

November 1, 2017 Lunch – East Ocean  Dinner – PPIs

I ate ½ bagel with cream cheese, Lax, red onion slices, and capers for breakfast.

Peter came by at 11:30 and I drove us to East Ocean.  Peter ordered Kung Pao scallops and I ordered my new usual, Moo Goo Gai Pan with its nine different vegetables stir fried with strips of chicken and then sauced in a thickened chicken stock sauce with Sweet and Sour Chicken and no rice.

We each took a box home with ½ of  our respective lunches.

I suggested and Peter agreed to stop at Sprouts.  I shopped for chuck roast, rutabagas, parsnips, and turnips for tomorrow night’s meal.

We then went home.  I had a meeting and when I returned I buttered two pieces of Wasa Hard bread with butter and lay slices of Iberico cheese on one and Lax on the other and ate them with tea and then at 5:45 went to meditate.

Suzette went to dinner with her girl’s group, so when I returned I made guacamole with three remaining small avocados for an appetizer for tomorrow night and then as I watched Game 7 of the World Series and MSNBC news, while I ate the remainder of my lunch.  As I was eating, Suzette arrived home.

Later we each ate a bowl of poached Quince with whipped cream, which was the best food of the day and several pieces of Halloween candy and then went for a soak in the hot tub.

We were in bed by 8:45 and Suzette went to sleep as I watched the Astros win the World Series.

I then read a bit of the Prologue of Dharma Bums and went to bed.

A rather unexciting day with little movement in the market.  But I enjoyed meditation again.

Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment