Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017 Lunch – PPI Pot Roast and Roasted Vegetables Dinner – Pistachios and cheese sandwiches

November 8, 2017 Lunch – PPI Pot Roast and Roasted Vegetables  Dinner – Pistachios and cheese sandwiches

When Suzette leaves I basically eat every PPI in the house before creating new menus.  So it was today.

I had a cheese sandwich of Iberico cheese on whole wheat bread and a Lax sandwich on whole wheat bread for breakfast.

For lunch I re-heated Pot roast and roasted vegetables and ate it with some Quince and raisin compote and horseradish and a glass of Barbera de Asti red wine.

I rode to Rio Bravo at 3:30 and when I returned I drank a cup of tea and ate about ½ lb. of pistachios.

I then went to meditate and when I returned at 7:00 I was not very hungry, so I toasted two pieces of wholewheat bread and buttered them and spread Brie on one and Manchego on the other and washed them down with a glass of 2016 Emma Reichert Rose’ (Trader Joe’s $5.99), a Iovely wine, especially for the money.

I was in bed before 8:00 to read and rest.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment