Sunday, October 6, 2024

October 5, 2024 Brunch - Lax and bagels with tomato and avocado and capers Lunch - Fabada with Salami and cheese sandwiches Dinner - Leftover Sea Bass and Linguine, in cream sauce with kale , broccoli, and cherry tomatoes

October 5, 2024 Brunch - Lax and bagels with tomato and avocado and capers Lunch - Fabada with Salami and cheese sandwiches Dinner - Leftover Sea Bass and Linguine, in cream sauce with kale , broccoli, and cherry tomatoes


I drank a cup of hot chocolate and watched the early PL match. Then I watched Leicester City beat Bournemouth. During the Halftime I toasted three slices of bagel, spread cream cheese on them and garnished them with slices of red onion, Gravad lax, tomato, avocado, and capers for a terrific brunch.




Then at 9:45 we drove to the Downtown Farmers’ Market, where we bought an assortment of mushrooms, delicata and patty pan squashes, tomatoes, honey, vinyl earrings copied from butterfly wings, and shishito peppers. When we returned home I watched Everton and Newcastle play to a 0 to 0 tie.


We then lay the frame with netting onto the pond.


At around 3:00 we heated the Fabada and I added five or six squares of pork belly diced. I also toasted two slices of baguette and garnished them with slices of Jarlsberg cheese and spicy salami and microwaved the two sandwiches for 27 seconds.




I fetched a Carlsberg tall boy from the garage that Suzette and I split and drank with bowls of Fabada mixed with pork belly and I ate the two melted cheese with salami sandwiches.


At 4:00 we napped until 6:00 for me and 7:00 for Suzette. We then watched Father Brown and part of Death in Paradise until 9:30 when we watch Saturday Night Live.


Suzette went to bed after SNL, but I stayed up to watch New Mexico Union win its match and Miami come from a 25 point deficit to beat Cal for the biggest comeback of the year in college football.


I ate the leftover Sea Bass and Linguine, in cream sauce with kale, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes around 11:00 with water to put some food into my body.




I went to sleep a bit after 1:00.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment