Friday, January 5, 2024

January 5, 2023 Lunch - Posole and Sweet Tamale. Dinner - Stuffed Pork on Tomato, arugula and onion couscous

 January 5, 2023 Lunch - Posole and Sweet Tamale. Dinner - Stuffed Pork on Tomato, arugula and onion couscous

I we awakened around 7:30. We dressed and Suzette left for work around 9:30 after the light snow melted a bit.


I made a bowl of granola with milk, yogurt, and blueberries and then reviewed a contract and helped organize a settlement in a case.


I worked at my desk until 12:30 and then heated and ate a sweet tamale with Posole for lunch and at 1:15 watched President Biden give a great speech to open his campaign on why it would be bad for democracy to elect Trump President.


After lunch I worked on a default notice in another case until 4:00 when I watched Ari, who pissed me off when he attacked Griswold, the Secretary of Colorado regarding the denial of Trump to be on the Colorado ballot, perhaps because he does not think there is a chance the Supreme Court will decide that Trump is disqualified from being President due to his effort to overturn the 2020 election by insurrection.


I got a call at 4:30 from NM Ortho telling me I have been scheduled for a left hip replacement for March 15 due to a cancellation that was the best news of the day.


When Suzette arrived around 5:00 and shared the news and we immediately began to make plans to spend Valentine’s Day in Key West and visit her brother near Sarasota.


At 7:00 Willy came by to pick up a package and eat dinner of chicken with tabouli and a bowl of carrot soup.


Suzette and then made dinner. I sliced thin slices of stuffed pork roast and we coated them with the mincemeat and peaches compote and heated them in the microwave and made a pot of couscous with chopped onion and tomato and a handful of arugula for a simple and delicious dinner.



We drank glasses of white vermouth with dinner.


We then watched a lovely movie on Netflix titled, The Secret.


Then at 10:00 I ate a piece of chocolate with almonds and a sip of Calvados and blogged.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment