Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January 29, 2024 Lunch - Miso Noodles with Chicken and Bok Choy Dinner - Re-heated PPI Seafood Pasta with Broccoli

January 29, 2024 Lunch - Miso Noodles with Chicken and Bok Choy Dinner - Re-heated PPI Seafood Pasta with Broccoli


I awakened at 8:15 and started working for about an hour and then ate a bowl of granola with blueberries, milk, and yogurt and got dressed.


I organized several more mineral deeds until 2:00 and then met with a client for an hour.


Then at 3:00 I made lunch. I filled a pot with 1 quart each of chicken stock and water and then rice stick and wheat noodles, two mushrooms, 1/2 shallot, the rest of the mirepoix from yesterday’s chicken broth pot, and three stalks of bok Choy sliced. Then I added 1/2 baked chicken thigh diced, two T. of red miso and 4 oz. of tofu diced.


I ate two bowls with hoisin. 


By the time I finished lunch Suzette arrived at 4:00 and we watched Ari on the Beat and then more news until 7:00 when we started watching Antiques Roadshow.


At 6:30 Suzette re-nested the leftover Pasta with seafood in a garlic cream sauce.  Suzette also opened a bottle of Richard German Riesling.


The pasta was delicious with salmon, broccoli, and mussels in a light cream sauce cooked with pasta.




I later drank a cup of red bush yeast with three cookies during the Antique Roadshow.


After that ended I watched another episode of the life of Franklin and drank two glasses of yogurt drink.


Finally at 10:00 I watched Rachel interview E. Jean Carroll who just won a defamation judgment against Donald Trump for $83.300,000, one of the largest defamation judgments ever.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment