Sunday, January 15, 2023

January 15, 2023 Brunch - Buckwheat Blueberry Pancakes with baconDinner - a cheese and a herring open faced sandwich for me and Suzette ate a bowl of PPI Penne Pasta with chicken in a mushroom cream sauce.

January 15, 2023 Brunch - Buckwheat Blueberry Pancakes with baconDinner - a cheese and a herring open faced sandwich for me and Suzette ate a bowl of PPI Penne Pasta with chicken in a mushroom cream sauce. 


I watched the early match between Man City and Man Union and miraculously Man U. Won.  Then I invited Willy over for the North London matchup between Arsenal and Tottenham.  When I called him I asked him what he wanted for brunch and I mentioned blueberry pancakes and Willy mentioned bacon, so that was the menu plus a cup of Earl Grey tea with milk.  Suzette made pancakes while I watched the bacon and soon we had a fabulous brunch.


After the match which Arsenal won to expand its first place lead to 8 points, which is a impressive lead Willy left and I began working.


I worked for 6 hours today, mostly on corporate transactions.


At 3:30 I took a break to clear my head and eat something. I decided on two open face sandwiches on slices of whole wheat bread; one of pickled herring and the other of butter, blackberry jam, and slices of Jarlsberg cheese.


Suzette snacked during the afternoon on popcorn and pita chips.


I finished my work at 6:45 just in time to watch Miss Scarlet and then we watched an exciting wild card game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Cincinnati Bengals until 9:00 when I switched it back to Vienna Blood on PBS.


I love Vienna Blood for so many reasons, the stories are fascinating and involve psychology, I love the period costumes and all of the Austrian Seccessionist art and architecture and because the plot revolves around a Jewish psychologist and his family.


We went to bed at 10:00.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment