Monday, September 13, 2021

September 13, 2021 Lunch - Buffet King Dinner - Six Minute prepped Quickest Ever PPI Dinner - Baked Spaghetti with Chicken and Spinach

September 13, 2021 Lunch - Buffet King  Dinner - Six Minute prepped Quickest Ever PPI Dinner - Baked Spaghetti with Chicken and Spinach


Today I walked a mile at 8:45.


At 10:30 I helped Mohamed with paperwork for the IPO in India.


I then took a shower and dressed and picked up Peter to go to lunch.  I suggested Buffet King on Academy.p at Seagull.


We enjoyed beef and Broccoli, fried fish and fried shrimp with tartare sauce, and ribs. I also ate a pile of Manila clams.


I drove us to Costco to pick up a prescription and get gas and had an upset stomach.  This and the last time we ate at Buffet King was I got an upset stomach shortly after eating lunch.  I draw two conclusions from these two events.  First, I have an incredibly sensitive stomach with lots of guardian bacteria.  Second, that the food at Buffet King triggers my sensitive stomach.  The final thought is that I should take Buffet King off my list of restaurants where I eat.


It was 3:30 by the time I rushed to the restroom and then pumped gas and drove Peter home, so went home and rested until Suzette arrived. 


She came and got me up at 6:00 and asked me to cook dinner, so we went to the kitchen.  I told her I was not hungry.  She said we had leftover chicken and she thought about making chicken cacciatore, so she fetched a 6x9 baking dish and placed the spaghetti in the dish and sprinkled it with olive oil and added a layer of 5 mozzarella slices, the PPI cooked chicken, and a layer of fresh spinach. She then poured a 24 oz. of Ragu over the ingredients and I grated 1 1/2 cup of Pecorino-Romano and we covered the ragu and put it into a 350 degree oven 6 minutes after we started the prep for a new world record for an amazing dinner’s prep.


We poured glasses of Aquino Reserva Chianti and sipped it for the 45 minutes that the spaghetti dish baked.


When the baked spaghetti was ready we ate a bowl of it with more glasses of Chianti.  I enjoyed dinner immensely and recovered from the ill effects of lunch.






Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment