Thursday, March 5, 2020

March 5, 2020 Lunch – Buffet King Chinese Buffet. Dinner – PPI Casarecce Pasta with vegetables and Spanish chorizo

March 5, 2020 Lunch –  Buffet King Chinese Buffet. Dinner – PPI Casarecce Pasta with vegetables and Spanish chorizo

Today I reluctantly returned to my desk from playing tour guide for my cousins for the last two days.

It was also my first day exercising with my new personal trainer.  At 8:00 I met Frank at his studio downtown and we spent a vigorous 45 minutes exercising.  I felt much better after the session and will continue for that reason.

At 9:00 I returned home showered and worked until 12:00 when I drove to Buffet King and met Mike for lunch.  We each ate only two plates one of which was raw fish Sashimi and seaweed salad for me.  For my second plate I took only two ribs and ½ piece of Thai roasted chicken, some Manila clams, and Mapo Dofu.  I also ordered a pot of green tea. There are over hundred food items, but I have narrowed it down to my five favorites.  The other thing I like is the price, $8.00 for a Senior.

After lunch I drove across the street to shop at Sprouts.  I bought two lb.s of fresh salmon, several lb.s of thick cut bacon, asparagus, pita bread, and bananas.

I returned home and worked until 4:40 and then went to meditate from 5:00 to 6:00.

When I got home Suzette suggested we eat the PPI pasta so she heated the bag of vegetables, chorizo, and Casarecce Pasta and bill opened a bottle of Aquino Reserva chianti, a simple and delicious dinner.






Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment