Monday, March 2, 2020

March 2, 2020 Lunch – Tabouli Salad. Dinner – Cream of Asparagus and Mushroom Soup

March 2, 2020 Lunch – Tabouli Salad. Dinner – Cream of Asparagus and Mushroom Soup

I ate three light meals today.  I became hungry in the morning so I toasted ½ of an Einstein whole wheat bagel and smeared it with cream cheese and lay slices of Gravad Lax on it and garnished it with capers.  I made a cup of Earl Grey tea with milk and ½ tsp. of sugar and enjoyed a light breakfast.  The Gravad Lax miracle is that it is still edible after four months, a bit dry but still very edible.



I worked until 2:30 and then prepared a tabouli salad.  I chopped about eight medium sized Romaine lettuce leaves into bite sized pieces, removing the tough stem.  Then I added two sliced radishes, 11 olives, some carrot, squash, and jicama slices diced and several scoops of tabouli.  I added some Spanish olive to dress the lettuce and drank water. I toasted a pita bread over the open flame of a gas stove burner .








 After lunch I worked until 4:00, ate several Danish butter cookies and walked ½ mile at a reasonable pace.



When I returned home Suzette had arrived.

I worked on my billing for a case while listening to the TV, although I did watch Buttigeig announce his support for Biden. O’rourke and Klobechur also announced their support for Biden.  So Biden’s campaign is now beginning to appear viable.

At 8:10 I drove to the airport and picked up Cousin Marty and Yo Yo, his wife, who was raised in Inner Mongolia in China and is an artist.

We returned home and ate bowls of the PPI Cream of Asparagus and Mushroom Soup Suzette made last Saturday.with pieces of toasted French baguette.

I then showed them part of our art collection. Yo-yo liked the L.A. hard edge paintings the best.

We retired at 10:30.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment