Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 19, 2024 Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, fried bacon, and a muffin Lunch -Chicken Fried Steak , carrots, Mashed Potatoes with Brown gravy, Dinner - Greek baked chicken with Vietnam noodles

March 19, 2024 Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, fried bacon, and a muffin Lunch -Chicken Fried Steak , carrots, Mashed Potatoes with Brown gravy, Dinner - Greek baked chicken with Vietnam noodles


I learned my lesson finally today about the food at the Rehab, even if it looks appealing it is inedible.


I did eat breakfast; Scrambled artificial eggs, bacon, and a muffin.  The muffin was edible but not much else.




At 10:00 I  walked to the gym for group therapy and joined all lot of the other patients, most of whom were older and more infirm than me in a 25 foot diameter circle. We did wheel chair calisthenics for about 40 minutes, which I enjoyed and then we were given three foot long plastic noodles and a pile of balloons were placed in the center and the therapists flicked the balloons at us with badminton rackets and we hit them that was lots of fun for 15 to 20 minutes.


I then walked back to the room with my walker.


Lunch was served around 1:00 and it looked good, a round chicken fried steak that was compressed chicken pieces with mashed potatoes and brown gravy and carrots.i ate about half of it. But soon after I developed a stomach ache and had to go to the bathroom because my gut rejected it and I had diarrhea. So I learned my lesson and I will not eat any more of the rehab kitchen food .


The market was interesting today. The Dow went up but the NASDAQ started going down at the open with NVDA down $20.00 and the NASDAQ dropped more than 100 points.  Then NVDA and Apple announced that Apple had agreed t purchase Nvidia’s new Omniuniverse chip to put into its new programmable googles and Apple and Nvidia and the NASDAQ began to rise.  Apple ended the day up $2.69, Nvidia ended up $9.53, the NASDAQ ended up $63 and the Dow ended up $390. Breaking $39,000 for the first time.


At 5:30 Suzette arrived with 1/4 roasted chicken and a Greek salad from the Bstro plus’s several bagels and cream cheese.


We ate chicken and Vietnamese noodles for dinner and then Suzette left and I rested until 9:00 when I ordered my meds and talked to Billy and Elaine and then blogged this entry and resd.


Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment