Tuesday, March 12, 2024

March 12, 2024 Lunch - PPI Blue Corn Enchiladas with sour cream. Dinner - Fabes with Clams

 March 12, 2024 Lunch - PPI Blue Corn Enchiladas with sour cream. Dinner - Fabes with Clams

I woke up at 7:30 just in time to watch the end of Morning Joe and the Market open while I drank a latte Maciatta and ate a heated chocolate crepe.  The market took off strongly making up much of the ground it lost in the last two days led by Nividia (up $74.00) and Meta (up $18) again.  By the close my portfolio had regained most of the loss of the last two days and almost reached my all time high set three days ago.


I worked at my desk trying to figure out the Children‘s trust beneficiaries’ taxes.


Then after noon I started drafting a construction contract until 1:45 when I stopped to heat and eat a square of blue corn enchiladas. 




Then I worked until 4:00 when I watched the news until Willy arrived at 5:25 and we walked around the block.


When we returned I opened one of the 6 bottles of 2020 Pallazo del Torre Italian red wine I ordered from wine Chateau that was delivered today.  I liked it but Suzette did not.


We then heated the fabes with clams and I ate two bowls and Suzette and Willy ate one bowl each.  Willy also ate a square of enchiladas. We did not cook today.





We watched some election primary returns and both Biden and Trump won enough delegates in today’s four primaries to clinch the nomination of their respective parties.


Later we watched the 2022 movie Glass Onion. Willy left around 8:30 and we each ate some cookies and another warmed chocolate crepe and drank a cognac and watched the 2 1/2 hour movie and then went to bed at 10:00.


There has been a dramatic improvement in the tearing of my eyes today.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment