Monday, March 18, 2024

March 18, 2024 Breakfast - French Toast, pork sausage sticks and scrambled eggs Lunch - Vietnam 2000 No. 30. Dinner Vietnam 2000 No. 96

March 18, 2024 Breakfast - French Toast, pork sausage sticks and scrambled eggs Lunch - Vietnam 2000 No. 30. Dinner Vietnam 2000 No. 96


Breakfast was the last meal prepared in the Spanish Trail kitchen I shall eat.


I looked good on the menu but it was awful,on the plate.  The French Toast was a scoop of bread crumbs with a dollop of syrup, the park sausages was a scoop of pork sausage crumbs, and the scrambled eggs were probably not real. So not only was the meal inedible, it was misrepresented on the menu.  I assume that buckets of ingredients are prepared instead of individual items and served by slapping a scoop of the item onto the plate.


Suzette was kind enough to go by Vietnam 200 and pick up a No  30 for me and a number 96 for her.  No 30 is vegetables on the bottom, steamed rice vermicelli in the middle and fried egg rolls and marinated and grilled pork on top. Suzette ordered stir-fried noodles, vegetables, and beef in a soy sauce.


We enjoyed a lovely lunch but I was not able to eat more than several bites of No. 30.


By the evening my blood pressure had arisen  that I suspect was caused by, which I believe was caused by a bad case of gas from breakfast.


I had two bowel movements and a shower with the help of the physical therapist.


Then I had a merged call with Luke and Suzette and after dinner a merged call with Willy and Suzette and the Billy called to check on me and we discussed the motive “Oppenheimer “.


I watched the news and read and went to bed.


Bon Appetit






No comments:

Post a Comment