Thursday, February 8, 2024

February 8, 2024 Lunch - Pepperoni Pizza. Dinner - Salad with a lamb Pita Pocket sandwich

February 8, 2024 Lunch - Pepperoni Pizza. Dinner - Salad with a lamb Pita Pocket sandwich


I had a wild food day that cost me some energy because I started the day listening to the Supreme Court argument in the Colorado disqualification of Trump that lasted two . I then had a  


This I had a quick coffee and a Belgium chocolate crepe at 10:30.


I then sent information to Monica for my sponsorship of her visa and dealt with the heating lines under the bathroom floor and dressed and then left for my noon meeting at Titan.


I finished at 2:00 and drove to Talin where I bought 1 lb. of fresh pink grouper, pho seasoning cubes, a bottle of peanut oil, and a package of snow peas.


I then drove home, arriving when Suzette arrived at around 3:30.


I checked my portfolio and it was down today for the first time in over ten days, but still approaching its all time high.


I had no idea what to prepare for dinner but after a lengthy discussion we settled on a salad with a warm pita, as I was ,making the salad with red leaf and romaine lettuce, a tomato, diced, the three smashed potatoes, and several slices of red onion, suzette suggested eating two lamb chops.


Suzette slices of lamb and spread labni inside each then cut a pita in half and toasted each half until warm and them lay slices of lamb inside each half.  We each took 1/2 and filled it with salad and ate a warm lamb in pita sandwich.



I heated another pita and spread labni n it.


Suzette opened the red Portuguese wine I bought at Trader Joe’s yesterday and we enjoyed dinner. I put a bowl f salad in the fridge for tomorrow’s lunch.




After dinner we watched Midsomer mystery until 9;30 when we moved furniture and then Suzette went to bed and instead a chocolate truffle with a Maison Serene cognac and blogged this blog.


The Supreme Court is a wild card on what to do about Colorado’s disqualification of Trump, but it is not clear how to save our democracy if the Supreme Court is not willing to disqualify Trump.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment