Friday, February 23, 2024

February 22, 2024 Lunch - Chili Relleno Burrito and a Pork Tamale Dinner - 1/2 of a chili Relleno Burrito, a pork taco and 1/4 of a steak quesadilla and a bowl of chicken noodle soup

February 22, 2024 Lunch - Chili Relleno Burrito and a Pork Tamale Dinner - 1/2 of a chili Relleno Burrito, a pork taco and 1/4 of a steak quesadilla and a bowl of chicken noodle soup

I awakened at 7:01 excited to see how Nvidia would trade after its blow out Quarter in which revenue increased 265% and net income increased 1000%l not surprisingly it shot up 110 points almost immediately and took most of the rest of the market with it. This was the best day I have ever had in the market by a factor of 2.  The NASDAQ was up 2,9% and my portfolio was up 4.7% thanks mainly to Nvidia, Block, and Amazon.  My portfolio and the market indices close at all time highs.


It now appears that Nvidia’s AI chips will dominate a revolution in computing by allowing the writing of programs with common language instead of computer language.


I prepared schedules for 2023 taxes for the Florence Simon Living Trust and the children’s trust. 


Then I drove to El Super to buy lunch for Willy and me I shopped first, buying two ears of corn, a bunch of spinach, a bunch of cilantro, a bunch of dill, three small avocados, China Snow peas, a bundle of asparagus, and and tomatoes from the warmer.


I then went to La Cocina and ordered a pork taco, a carne asada taco, and a chili Relleno plate with double beans and two toasted flour tortillas, and grabbed a pork tamale.


I checked out and called Willy but there was no answer so I took the groceries and food home. Willy called after a few minutes t say he received a belated message that I had called but he had not heard the phone ring.


I was tired and my muscles were sore so I ate the tamale and made a chili Relleno burrito with half of the chili Relleno, half the beans and one of the flour tortillas. I poured a glass of root beer for a little extra sugar and ate a delicious meal.


I called Willy and he had eaten by then so I put the food in the fridge and we ate it for dinner along with the leftover 1/2 of a steak quesadilla Suzette had made yesterday with glasses of red wine.




After dinner Suzette boiled the chicken carcass with a mirepoix to make a rich chicken consume.  She then added chicken, mushroom noodles, plus carrots and onion and celery to make a lovely chicken noodle soup.


After putting the soup into containers we were tired and went to bed at 9:00.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment