Saturday, February 3, 2024

February 2, 2023 Breakfast - lax on bagel. lunch - Costco Hot Dog Dinner - Meatloaf with mashed potatoes in a roasted acorn squash

February 2, 2023 Breakfast - lax on bagel. lunch - Costco Hot Dog  Dinner - Meatloaf with mashed potatoes in a roasted acorn squash 

I woke up around 7:20 and watched the market opening. Iimmediately became apparent that the. Market was on a strong upward movement with Nvidia, Mets, and Amazon moving up dramatically. I was busy this morning but took time to put in a limit order for 200 shares of Pay Pal that filled by the end of the day.


This was one of my best days ever for my portfolio with an increase of 2% today and 3.6% in the last two days to near a new all time high.


I found a case on point for the restrictive covenant case that I have been working on, which made me very happy. 


Then at 9:30 I toasted and spread cream cheese on two 1/4 bagel slices and added thin slices of red onion and Gravad lax.



I then worked until 1:00 when I ate about four bites of chicken salad and drove to an appointment at Colliers Real Estate office in the Journal Center.


After appointment I drove to Costco and bought 7 bottles of wine, two baguettes, and a 3 liter bottle of Spanish olive oil.


After shopping I ate a hot dog with a glass of Pepsi and drove home.


When I returned home at 4:15 I was tired and sat for a while.


Suzette heated and served some leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, on a baked acorn squash half with a glass of Chianti. 



Then at 7:00 when we grabbed a bottle of Kirkland Riserva Chianti, a half loaf.of brie and a baguette.


We drove to Bev and Glan’s house on Roma at 7:30 for a lovely concert in their living room.  It was given by a trio of two women and a male bassist who sang lots of original songs and several French Canadian and French songs  .



It was a lovely evening of music that ended at 10:00.


We drove home and I drank a sniffer of Calvados with a cup of tea and two chocolate covered chocolates.


Suzette ate two also and went to bed.


I watched the news and wrote this blog and stayed up to watch TV.


Bon Appetit




.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment