Thursday, April 4, 2019

April 4, 2019 Lunch – East Ocean. Dinner – PPI Zucchini and Eggplant in Meat and Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce with Spinach over Casarecce Pasta

April 4, 2019 Lunch – East Ocean.  Dinner – PPI Zucchini and Eggplant in Meat and Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce with Spinach over Casarecce Pasta


I slept until after 8:00 which is very unusual.  I showered, dressed, and fixed a bowl of granola, yogurt, and fruit salad by 9:30 just as Aaron arrived for our meeting.

I met Robert for lunch at East Ocean.  We both ordered a dinner portion of deep fried tofu with stir-fried mixed vegetables.  He ate his.  I took half of mine home for Suzette for dinner.

I went to meditate at 6:15 and returned just before 8:00 after stopping at Lowe’s for four liter bottles of tonic water.  It is gin and tonic weather.

When I arrived home I was happy Suzette had eaten the deep fried tofu with stir-fried mixed vegetables because I had my heat set on pasta and the PPI zucchini and eggplant in the meat sauce made last week with some pasta.  While I boiled a cup of casarecce pasta, I sautéed some red onion, poblano Chile, and a diced Roma tomato in a medium skillet.  When the vegetables had softened I added about half of the PPI Zucchini and Eggplant in meat and mushroom spaghetti sauce with mozzarella cheese, a handful of spinach, and a 7 oz. bag of tomato sauce.  I then drained the pasta and added about half of it to the skillet and heated everything together for a few minutes.



I poured about half of the mixture into a pasta bowl and poured a glass of Primativo red wine into a glass and added a couple cubes of ice.

To dish was delicious.

After dinner I made a cup of chai and ate some chocolate halavah with it and then a navel orange.  Trying to keep it natural.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment