Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 18, 2019 Lunch – Salad. Dinner – Grilled Teriyaki Aji Tuna, Asparagus, and Eggplant

April 18, 2019 Lunch – Salad. Dinner – Grilled Teriyaki Aji Tuna, Asparagus, and Eggplant











I ate granola, yogurt, and fruit salad for breakfast.

I worked until 2:00, when I made a salad of the lovely red lettuce we bought at the Farmers’ Market last Saturday, a diced Roma tomato, ¼ of a cucumber sliced, two radishes sliced, eight cooked asparagus sectioned, and a few slices of Jarlsberg cheese dressed with Caesar Salad dressing that I freshened with lemon juice and olive oil.

I toasted three slices of rye bread and made a cheese and onion sandwich, a liverwurst and onion sandwich, and a sour cream, onion and pickled herring in wine sauce sandwich.  After lunch I lay down and napped until 4:30.  I watched Mad Money until 5:00 and then rode the short route.

Then at 6:15 I drove to meditation.  When I returned home arSuzette was cutting rhubarb stalks, which she poached in sugar water while we fixed and ate dinner.  Suzette Grilled the Aji tuna I had marinated in teriyaki sauce for a day with another bundle of asparagus and slices off eggplant that had been coated with olive oil.  When the eggplant became super soft, Suzette removed the slices to plates and spread her wonderful Sorrel pesto on them.  Everything else was ready to eat, so I poured glasses of 2017 Belles Vignes Sauvignon Blanc and Suzette plated the dishes onto two plates.

After dinner we decided to soak in the hot tub to relieve some aches and pains.

We went to bed at 9:15.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment