Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18, 2019 Lunch – Church Street Café. Dinner – PPI Gazpacho and a Herring sandwich

July 18, 2019 Lunch – Church Street Café. Dinner – PPI Gazpacho and a Herring sandwich

I ate Fruit salad, granola, and yogurt and then rode to the short route.

Mike came and fixed the fence and adjusted the sprinklers so the spray stays in the yard.

I then showered and dressed and drove to Old Town to meet Willy and Marie for lunch and a discussion of plans for our adjoining properties.

I ordered a vegetarian Chile Relleno and a carne adovado enchilada with spinach and calabacitas.  I loved my lunch. Willy ordered beef tacos and a Marie ordered cheese enchiladas.

We talked and said we would support Marie’s variance request for a distillery and food trucks or a restaurant on her property.

After lunch we drove by the candy store and checked the progress and I dropped Willy at work and went home and worked and rested until 4:30.

After watching the news and eating a bag of popcorn I went to meditation at 6:00.  After meditation I stopped at Lowe’s and bought water, flavored water and tonic water.

When I returned at 7:30 we decided to eat PPIs.  Suzette ate the last of the chicken enchiladas and black beans. I ate a bowl of PPI Gazpacho from Tuesday’s dinner garnished with cubed asparagus and avocado and sour cream and fried onions.  We watched a show on the bounty of the waters off the coast of Alaska that showed millions of herring, so I made a herring and sour cream and sliced onion sandwich.


I drank the last of the Origon Gran Reserva and Suzette drank her scotch.

Then we watched two episodes of The Durrells in Corfu from 8:00 until 10:00 and went to bed and watched the local news on KQRE and saw the interview of Willy, who is the Vision Zero Director for Bernalillo County and then went to bed.  The scary thing is that traffic fatalities of pedestrians are going up rather than down. As a Willy said, “Hopefully we can get funding to prevent more traffic fatalities.”

After Willy’s interview we went to bed.

I blogged and Suzette went to the land of nod.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment